1230 Craig Avenue, Sonoma
Sold at $4,790,000
Welcome to 1230 Craig Ave, a classic Sonoma estate, as featured in House Beautiful Magazine.
- Situated on approximately 3.34 acres of country living, with an approximately 1.5 acre vineyard planted to Petit Verdot.
- Rolling hills, mountains and lush green grounds are just a few of the views that complement this country property.
- Owner/Designer Gabriella Sarlo wanted to create a space that captures the idea of an eternal summer and the essence of the ideal pool party.
- Young, fresh and fun are the foundations of what this home has been designed on.
- The main house boasts three-bedrooms en suite, with the master suite on the main floor.
- Upstairs are two more suites and overflow common area.
- The great room opens to the outdoor living spaces.
- The kitchen complete with Viking stainless steel appliances has a built-in breakfast area and great room adjacent.
- The living room has French doors that open out to the pool.
- There is a guest house consisting of one bedroom en suite and a pool house for overflow guest, changing room and respite from the sun.
Listing verbiage sourced from Trulia.com